Our Culture Statement is vital to the success of Essential Balanced Bodywork and we believe it is why our massage therapists are extraordinary. Essential Balanced Bodywork is more than a place where you can receive an amazing massage in Clemmons, NC. We believe applying these fourteen principles to our personal and professional lives are essential to having a successful massage therapy career. All of our Massage Therapists are committed to practicing these principles on a daily basis. This allows us the ability to provide the best massage service every session whether our client needs a mind altering Relaxation Massage or is in need of pain relief with RoelsMethod. This provides the most optimal environment for our body and mind to heal which will add to our quality of life. We find practicing these principles attracts clients with the same principles and culture.
1. Gratitude: I am a truly grateful person. I say thank-you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my clients, and team. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
2. Commitment: I am committed to the vision, mission, culture and success of this business. I commit to have compassion for each guest. I commit to always give 110% in each and every massage service I provide. I am committed to taking care of myself because if I choose to ignore my own needs, I will not be capable to help others.
3. Integrity: I always speak the truth. I do what is right even when no one is looking. I only make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep.
4. Excellence: Good enough isn’t. I always deliver massage services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I look for ways to improve my abilities and stay on a path of constant and never ending growth and innovation.
5. Communication: I have respect and speak positively of my fellow team members in both public and private life. I speak with purpose to stimulate empowering and positive conversations. I choose to refrain from engaging in sarcasm and/or gossip. I take responsibility and choose my response to any situation. I greet and farewell people using their name and a smile. I take responsibility for my mistakes. I try to learn from them to prevent creating bad habits. I only discuss problems and concerns with the person involved and in a private space.
6. Education: I am consistently learning, growing and mastering my ability as a Professional Licensed Massage Therapist. I have the responsibility to educate our clients about their musculoskeletal system.
7. Ownership: I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
8. Team work: I am a team player and my purpose is to provide guests with an amazing massage experience. I do whatever it takes to work together and achieve EBB goals. I focus on co-operation and always come to an agreement, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
9. Balance: I have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are just as important as my financial and intellectual. I complete my work and my most important tasks first, so I can have quality time to myself and with my family to renew.
10. Effectiveness: I am effective delivering my massage services whether my client needs to relax and escape from reality or is in need of pain relief. I apply the principles protocols from RoelsMethod training to effectively relieve pain and discomfort for my clients. I have studied and applied techniques to the best of my ability.
11. Consistency: I consistently keep my commitments and behave in a positive manner so my clients and teammates can feel comfortable in dealing with me. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth and success are consistent. This creates a habit of performing on a high level to provide the best massage in the Winston-Salem, Triad area.
12. Fun: I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated. I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness all around me. Having fun and laughing often helps me to keep a positive attitude even when challenges arise in my personal and/or professional life.
13. Abundance: Abundance is everywhere. I easily give and receive abundance. I allow abundance in all areas of my life by respecting my own self-worth and that of all others. I accept that abundance shows up in my life everyday and I choose to try to see, acknowledge and share that abundance with others.
14. Success: I totally focus my energy, thoughts and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am trying to achieve. I understand I get out of situations as much as contribute. I believe successful situations come from both sides winning. I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence. I am a successful person.